sâmbătă, 30 aprilie 2011

Albert Wolfmann and the Geheimnis Box

Chapter 2

I found myself in a huge underground bunker in Berlin... all alone. How I hate being alone, and especially with fighting above. I had to go outside for food and supplies, Russian soldiers where in the hundreds... I had to make my way using force...
I made "friends" with some soldiers that were surviving through the rubble of Berlin. I reached the Reichstag, the Leibstandarte was defending the building for over a week against several big incursions...
A few minutes after we arrived at the Reichstag a big Russian wave of soldiers assaulted the building. We stood our ground but suffered heavy losses.
I took a platoon under my command and made our way to the tunnels, we prepared therm with dynamite.
As night came the Reichstag was encircled thousands and thousands of Russians soldiers... we where only a hand full left...
The Russians assaulted the building from all sides... we stood our ground but they occupied room by room and pushed us back. A group of volunteers occupied key points in the Reichstag so the rest could escape through the tunnels...
A few hours later as we where a few miles away watching the Reichstag burning in flames...
Fighting was still heard, the Leibstandarte fought until the last man... they truly kept their word to defend Germany until death...
I went back in the bunker... a soldier took me into a room where he showed me a film...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu